Control your Hunter irrigation system(s) remotely using this app or using a web browser from anywhere in the world (note: internet access required).
The app allows you to -
• control multiple Hydrawise-Ready units from the one app
• configure watering schedules and zones
• configure flow, rain and soil moisture sensors
• view watering and rainfall reports
• view watering schedules and history
• manually run (or suspend) individual irrigation zones
• view forecast and current weather conditions
This app requires a free account at http://hydrawise.com. To actually turn your sprinklers on or off remotely a Hydrawise-Ready irrigation controller is required.
With a Hydrawise-Ready Irrigation Controller you can -
• save water by automatically adjust watering schedules based on local weather (rainfall, wind, temperature, humidity)
• control the system from anywhere in the world
• water more when it is hot, water less when it is cold or has rained
• get reports on watering history, rainfall and temperatures
• manage multiple irrigation controllers from the one login
Hydrawise Irrigation is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-14. The program can be installed on Android.
Hydrawise Irrigation (version 5.4.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Hydrawise Irrigation since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-02.
The latest version is 5.4.0 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-22.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2018-01-14
posted on 2017-01-10
• Dashboard Icon Image Support,• Zone Cards now come with Images,• Rainfall Trigger Enhancements,• Contractor Search for End Users
posted on 2016-10-25
New contractor features:,- Create global alerts to automatically apply to any of your customers,- Create global watering preconfigured schedules for use on any of your customers' controllers